Twitter Contest Guru Tony Eldridge on Promotion a la Carte RadioBy Nanci Arvizu
Learn how twitter guru and
author Tony Eldridge
conducts effective twitter contests.
- Learn how you can use twitter contests to promote your own work, building a loyal audience along the way.
- Find followers on Twitter who are interested in what you have to offer
- Send targeted people to your blog or website
- Establish relationships with experts who can introduce you to their followers
- Establish yourself as an expert in your field
So, what is a Twitter contest?
Simply, it’s a viral way to expand your sphere of influence with followers and experts in your field. It’s a way to actually get followers who are interested in your message to seek you out!
Post your questions below.
We’ll ask Tony as many as we can
during this 30 minute interview.
Tony Eldridge is the author of The Samson Effect, an action/adventure novel that Clive Cussler calls a “first rate thriller brimming with intrigue and adventure.” He has sold the film rights for the book to a major Hollywood producer. Tony is also the creator of the Marketing Tips for Authors blog and a free Video Marketing Tips For Authors newsletter, where subscribers have access to free weekly video tips on marketing.