VicToria Freudiger Talks Interactive e-book Biz on Promotion a la Carte RadioBy
Thought you couldn’t afford to publish an interactive eBook?
VicToria says, “Think again.”
- If you have drooled over high tech interactivity seen on iPad apps and mobile devices such as the Android
- If you’ve yearned to make your next ebook a high tech interactive playground but thought it was too expensive for the everyday writer
Then just Listen live on Thursday, June 30th at 11am Pacific/2pm Eastern as VicToria talks about:
- The exciting publishing platform for interactive e-books
- How she makes interactivity accessible/affordable to all authors
- And much more
- The interview will also be available afterwards as Listen-on-Demand.
Post your questions below.
We’ll ask VicToria as many as we can
during this 30 minute interview.
VicToria is the author of two books that have come out this past year, “Validation, Sequences of Me,” a book of poetry and “Your First Garden,” a children’s book. Visit VicToria at Digi-Tall Media to learn more about this exciting new platform.